OMEGA LABORATORIES, INC>
COVID Test & Track®
A proven safety & return to work system
Omega COVID-19 Test & Track Program
The Omega COVID-19 Testing & Tracking Program is a full-service solution to COVID-19 testing. This program provides instant blood testing kits and laboratory testing options, access to a customized electronic compliance forms system, a GDPR & HIPAA Compliant COVID Data Warehouse, as well as product delivery, training, support, and service.
The Omega COVID Test & Track System is based on a four-stage workflow process designed to securely & efficiently manage the return of critical employees back into the workforce
- Customizable online, mobile or tablet-based assessment form to capture patient or subject” information, symptoms, consent and recent contact/location information (for follow-on contact tracing, if needed)
- Generates electronic orders and/or patient care plan based on pre-determined routines or clinician judgment
- Private and secure administrative access to records of all patients and subjects in a GDPR and HIPAA compliant data warehouse
- Generate and share “work approved” (in bold) certificate - per custom plan protocol - for managed populations with timestamp and conditions, such as repeat testing or treatment completion conditions
- Warehouse can interface with CDC, and remains securely accessible to public health initiatives for “contact tracing” initiatives
- Depending on order, lab sample collection and/or instant testing is performed with online / electronic chain of custody form
- Capture instant test results and/or lab referral, which is then held and reported within the secure system
- Begin treatment per pre-determined or physician-directed plan, and electronically document actions taken via the oCCF
What is Included?
Instant & Laboratory Testing Options
COVID Test & Track can provide exclusive IgG/IgM screening products matched to Global regulatory needs, or integrate our systems to work with your chosen testing solution. Our program is interfaced with major US and Global laboratory systems.
Compliant Data Warehouse Deployment & Leveraging
Our Compliant Data Warehouse can be leveraged for Population Management, Trending, Surveillance and Reporting at a Fully Scalable (to Government size) Level. This compliant database comprehensively captures all patient and symptom information, medical notes, tests and orders, including Point-of-Care and Laboratory test results and reports, enabling registered users, with certain pre-assigned levels of authority to access, analyze and report all data in a flexible format.
Access to Online Compliance Forms
Access to the Online COVID Compliance Forms (oCCF) system provides users with electronic workflow automation and data capture. This is a ‘sample-to-database’ solution in use Globally, enabling ‘App-based Workflow’ (phone, tablet), ‘Computer-based Workflow’ (terminal) and even ‘Manual Transcription Workflow’ (test result entered manually) for capturing and cataloging all Patient/Subject Information, Screening Questions, Symptomology and Specific COVID-19 and test information in your local language. This system meets GDPR and HIPAA requirements with full reporting into a back-end system for globally-accessible data collection and simple reporting. The oCCF resides in servers in the United States and Germany with full mobility into back end systems.
Delivery, Training, & Support
System and product delivery, training, support and service
Omega will manage the online system, ensure timely delivery of the products, and provide training, support, and service throughout your use of the Omega COVID-19 Testing & Tracking Program
COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Tests
COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test Device (Whole Blood/Serum/Plasma) is a qualitative membrane-based immunoassay for the detection of COVID-19 antibodies in human whole blood, serum, or plasma. This test consists of two components, an IgG and an IgM component. If the specimen contains COVID-19 IgG or IgM antibodies, a colored line will appear in the test line region. Any reactive specimen with COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test must be confirmed with alternative testing methods.
• Includes Test Device, Buffer, Droppers, Package Insert
• CE Marked, China FDA Approved, US FDA Waived for EU
• Certified by SAHPRA, MHRA, ISO
Our COVID-19 Response Team
Board Member, Omega Laboratories, Inc. Former CEO, Siemens Healthcare, Inc.
Prof. Dr. Dr. Ruprecht Keller
Scientific & Medical Advisor, Omega Laboratories Inc.
Board Member, Omega Laboratories, Inc. Former Global President, Alere, Inc
CEO, Omega Laboratories, Inc. Board Member, Omega Laboratories, Inc.